October is the month for two events being held in Santa Rosa and San Mateo that are designed to bring vendors and demonstration of products and services for the disabled community.
Disability Services and Legal Center Presents 12th annual Tech Expo
Fri., October 13th from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Featuring assistive technology devices, modified vehicles, home modifications options, sexual health, alternative medicine, funding resources
- Variety of information for the mental and physical well being of people with disabilities
- Over 100 exhibitors of products and services
- Location: Grace Pavilion at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, 1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa
- FOR INFO: Lake Kowell at (707) 636-3063, email@example.com
Bay Area Abilities Expo
Fri.-Sun. October 27-29 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Products, services and technologies for all disabilities
- Workshops on travel, home modifications, dating, physical therapy, cutting technologies, mobile devices, and more
- Sports, dance and music performances
- Over 100 exhibitors
- Location: San Mateo County Event Center, 2495 S. Delaware St., San Mateo
- FOR INFO: http://www.abilities.com/bayarea/