There are three "accessible/abilities" events coming up in Northern California that you should mark on your calendars and you can be sure that NorCal SCI will keep you posted as we get closer to the date of each event.
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Rehab Presents Accessibility Day
Sat., August 12th from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
You must RSVP: http://scvmcrehab.org/article/scvmc_rehab_presentsaccessibility_day
- Featuring modified vehicles and actual owners who can answer your questions
- Demonstrations of accessible cycling, basketball, tai-chi and other events
- Obtain information from various non-profits serving the disabled community
- Location: Rehabilitation Lobby Parking Lot, 751 S. Bascom Ave., San Jose
- FOR INFO: Robert Medel at (408) 885-2397, email@example.com
- CLICK HERE for the promotional flyer
- ATTN NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: We welcome your participation at this event. A limited amount of space is available for your organization to participate. To be considered, CLICK HERE and RSVP and include your interest in exhibiting within the COMMENTS field of the RSVP form.
Disability Services and Legal Center Presents 12th annual Tech Expo
Fri., October 13th from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Featuring assistive technology devices, modified vehicles, home modifications options, sexual health, alternative medicine, funding resources
- Variety of information for the mental and physical well being of people with disabilities
- Over 100 exhibitors of products and services
- Location: Grace Pavilion at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, 1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa
- FOR INFO: Lake Kowell at (707) 636-3063, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bay Area Abilities Expo
Fri.-Sun. October 27-29 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Products, services and technologies for all disabilities
- Workshops on travel, home modifications, dating, physical therapy, cutting technologies, mobile devices, and more
- Sports, dance and music performances
- Over 100 exhibitors
- Location: San Mateo County Event Center, 2495 S. Delaware St., San Mateo
- FOR INFO: http://www.abilities.com/bayarea/